Trainers admitted to the BLI Speaker's Bureau approach
the world with an innate abundance mindset: an
affirmative and empowering sense of personal agency, a
sense of gratitude, purpose, and curiosity, and the firm
conviction that there's enough for everyone.
Trainers must also have an academic degree, a minimum of ten years of professional experience in their respective fields of training, and the willingness to draw upon their personal life experiences.
Based on your specific needs and objectives, BLI will match you with trainers who can customize any session to meet your organization's needs. Want to know how that works? Spend a minute with James to learn more.
Are you interested in joining the BLI Speaker's Bureau?
JOIN THE BUREAU
Thank you for your interest in joining Balancing Life's Issues (BLI) network of trainers. BLI is a national provider of customized corporate training and programs. We have a nationwide team of expert trainers that develop and deliver meaningful curriculum on a wide range of topics, with an unwavering commitment to service excellence. If you are dynamic and engaging, with a commitment to inspire and motivate your audience, and are interested in joining our best-in-class network, please follow the steps below.
Watch this video!
Tell us about yourself. Please note:
• A bio should be no more than 445 words
• A photo is optional but highly suggested
• Each bio should consist of three paragraphs:
• The first paragraph should outline your work experience
• The second paragraph should summarize your training experience, including topics facilitated and years of facilitation
• The third paragraph should provide your educational background, including your degree/degrees and certifications
We want to see you in action!
Please share a brief video of training you have done or record (cell phone video is fine) a brief (2 min or less) video telling us how your area of expertise ties in with our mission to help individuals manage work/life balance.